- Fully Moldable – unique self molding for the perfect ‘wraparound’ fit
- Ambidextrous Design
- Extremely Thin (just 11mm)
- Excellent Protection Levels – good enough for international cricketers
- 1 x 95cm Strap, 2 x 55cm Straps
- Designed in England, Handcrafted in China
- Small – Inner: 170mm x 230mm, Outer: 245mm x 345mm (suitable for heights of 150-162cm).
- Medium – Inner: 245mm x 290mm, Outer: 265mm x 375mm (suitable for heights of 162-180cm).
- Large – Inner: 325mm x 285mm, Outer: 355mm x 425mm (suitable for heights of 180-190cm).
Stretton-Fox is the protective equipment brand of choice for the best batsmen in the world, including: Ian Bell, Jonny Bairstow, Kane Williamson, MS Dhoni, Kumar Sangakkara, TM Dilshan, Angelo Mathews and Martin Guptill. These players have all purchased Stretton-Fox protection along with 43% of English County Cricketers during the 2019 County Championship.
Stretton-Fox understands that every player is different in both shape and style. The modify protection Chest Guard can be customized to fit the player at home. Please follow the below instructions to ensure the perfect fit of your Stretton-Fox Chest Guard. This process can be repeated as many times as needed to ensure the perfect fit.
1. Place the guard on a clean oven proof tray.
2. Place the guard into an oven for 10 minutes at 80°C.
3. Remove the guard, fit to the desired position using the straps and leave for 15 minutes.