- The ‘StanceBeam Striker’ is a unique motion sensor that is designed to fit on top of any cricket bat.
- The motion sensors capture all the information on your game and connects to our APP ecosystem across iOS and Android.
- The Striker is easy to assemble on top of the cricket bat and comes with
- an inbuilt Rechargeable Battery (with a life of up to 6 hours)
- charging cradle to charge the battery on the go
- ‘Replaceable Bat Mounts’ for seamless integration with any cricket bat
- locking key to make sure that the Striker remains inside the bat sleeve
- The smart motion sensors built into the device provide high accuracy data like
- 3D swing analysis
- Bat Speed Generated
- Power Generated
- Swing Angles
- Shot Efficiency
- The data collected by the sensor can be viewed on the StanceBeam app in real-time and is stored on the cloud.
- Users can login to their accounts and access their sessions/history/data wherever and whenever they want.
- The ‘StanceBeam app’ captures various data points provide multiple metrics that include analysis of batting shots, session insights, angles and directions, impact speeds and the power generated by the bat swings.
- The ‘Striker’ comes with a 1-year manufacturer warranty from the date of purchase.
THE STANCEBEAM APP is the soul of the interactions with your smart cricket bat. Available on the APP Store and Google Play store. The app allows you to
- Capture, Smart Videos of your Swings
- Monitor a Session in Real Time
- Conduct a Post Session Review
- Produce a Session Summary
- Review each shot – ball by ball
- 3D Shot Analysis and Recreation
- Compare your progress over time Short Description Long Description
- Replaceable Bat Mounts
- Rechargeable Battery
- Quick Assembly
- Inbuilt Storage
- Cloud Storage
The main metrics that our app produces for you are –
- Track Bat Speed
- Power Generated with the Bat
- Shot Efficiency
- 3D Swing Analysis
- Angle and Direction of the Bat
- Detailed Session Insights
- Session Reports
- Smart Video Recording
Locking Key – The locking key lets you lock the sensor in place, and remove it for charging.
Sensor – The StanceBeam Striker is a unique motion sensor that captures all the information on your game – and connects with the StanceBeam App.
Bat Mount – The bat mount slides over the handle of your cricket bat and holds the sensor in place – this allows any cricket bat to work as a smart bat.
Charging – Cradle Simple, Lightweight and Portable