MRF Genius Limited Edition – Product Info
- MRF Genius Limited Edition bat uses premium English willow.
- This bat is traditionally shaped and designed for comfort and light pick up.
- It provides optimum balance and exceptional stroke.
- The handle is made from premium, imported Sarawak cane.
MRF Genius Limited Edition – DNA
- Size – Short Handle (SH)
- Willow – Grade 1 Performance
- Face – 7+ grains
- Middle – Mid middle profile perfect for all types of players and all types of conditions
- Edge Thickness – approx. 37mm to 39mm with 62mm spine
- Face Profile – Mid middle with a duckbill shape where the spine flattens out near the toe
- Spine Height – approx 62mm to 67mm
- Scallop – approx. 1mm to 2mm
- Bow – approx 11mm to 12mm
- Toe – Square shaped Toe
- Handle – Round 12 piece treble spring cane handle with Sarawak for shock absorption
- Weight – 2lb 8oz to 2lb 10½oz
- MRF brand is associated with cricket in India since 1980’s.
- The brand went to next level in the 1990’s when some of the world’s best batsmen wielded bats sponsored by MRF.
- Some of the best players around the world currently use MRF including Indian Captain Virat Kohli, Proteas star AB de Villiers, indian youngster Prithvi Shaw and many more.
- Best Cricket Store Inc. is an authorized MRF distributor, wholesaler and retailer in North America.
- We import and source all MRF cricketing gears directly from MRF India Cricket Division.
- All-New 2020 MRF VK Grand Edition bats are now available online and at any of our three locations in Chicago, Houston and San Francisco.