- Laver & Wood Signature English Willow Cricket Bat is top of the line.
- Bats crafted with Signature Willow gives you an advantage of best performance and aesthetics.
- You will find no blemishes on the face of the bat of the typical Signature cleft with a tight, clean and straight grain structure.
- Very well balanced and hand crafted.
- Signature Willow is the very cream of J.S. Wright & Sons Willow which makes it very popular.
- Each willow shipment is carefully graded with at least eight clean grains in a Signature.
- This profile is all about even weight distribution and a huge, powerful hitting zone.
- This much loved shape is ideal for aggressive players looking for as much wood as possible in their blade.
- The MEGA profile will forgive miss timed shots, turning one bounce fours into sixes, putting the ball over the top of the infield rather than getting caught short.
- This physically imposing, modern profile is ideal for big hitters who want maximum wood in their hitting zone.
- The huge edges and flatter face are ideal for aggressive players looking to clear the boundary with ease.
- The ULTRA couples really well with our Carbo Cane handle and creates what is Laver & Wood’s most aggressive bat set up.
- The most popular L&W shape.
- This profile is all about awesome weight distribution which allows for incredible bat-speed as well as a powerful hitting zone.
- This much loved shape is ideal for stroke players at the top of the order that need bat speed and balance to craft a long innings and put a high value on their wicket.
- The Willow that is sacrificed out of the shoulders provides an outstanding power to weight ratio.
- The long-standing, traditional shape.
- This profile benefits from a long, high spine right up through to the handle which allows for a very large hitting zone.
- A shape that is ideal for the cricket purist and touch players who love to place the ball through the gaps in the field.
- The Extended Profile is the ideal bat for the front foot dominant batsman who likes to get on the front foot early and dominate the bowler.
- It is a variation on the more traditional Classic profile with the spine sweeping into the toe, larger edges and a more compact but longer spine that allows for a wider sweet spot.
- This was the profile that lead to the modern shapes like MEGA and ULTRA, however it can be made at lighter weights and picks up better than those profiles.
- Laver & Wood have developed the Flat Face Special Profile and Indoor profile with a new pressing method to promote performance against the hard leather ball.
- The materials they use in fitting the handle mean that they can sacrifice unnecessary Willow from the shoulders of the bat without sacrificing the structural integrity of the splice.
- The profile picks up lighter than the actual weight of the bat so all in all, you are getting a bat that gives you an outstanding feel and massive power to weight ratio.