- Laver & Wood Reserve English Willow Cricket Bat has long-standing, traditional shape
- This profile benefits from a long, high spine right up through to the handle which allows for a very large hitting zone
- A shape that is ideal for the cricket purist and touch players who love to place the ball through the gaps in the field
- Reserve Willow is our Players Grade Willow which offers high performance and is very pleasing aesthetically
- You can be assured that your Reserve bat will ping brilliantly and will look outstanding as every cleft has gone through a rigorous grading process
- In both Signature and Reserve grade, you will also find some of our more low-density clefts
- A Reserve will have at least have 7 grains to give you clean straight grain on the face of the bat
- When you select these bats, you’re not just acquiring a top-tier product, but also benefiting from a bonus service valued at $80 with every purchase. Each bat in our collection has been meticulously hand knocked by the skilled artisan, James Laver. Don’t miss out on this outstanding opportunity to enhance your game with our superbly crafted bats.