- Laver & Wood Reserve English Willow Cricket Bat has long-standing, traditional shape.
- This profile benefits from a long, high spine right up through to the handle which allows for a very large hitting zone.
- A shape that is ideal for the cricket purist and touch players who love to place the ball through the gaps in the field.
- Reserve Willow is our Players Grade Willow which offers high performance and is very pleasing aesthetically.
- You can be assured that your Reserve bat will ping brilliantly and will look outstanding as every cleft has gone through a rigorous grading process.
- In both Signature and Reserve grade, you will also find some of our more low-density clefts.
- A Reserve will have at least have 7 grains to give you clean straight grain on the face of the bat.
*Laver & Woods Bats are hand-made premium quality bats manufactured in New Zealand.