- Laver & Wood Legend English Willow Cricket Bat has long-standing, traditional shape.
- This profile benefits from a long, high spine right up through to the handle which allows for a very large hitting zone.
- A shape that is ideal for the cricket purist and touch players who love to place the ball through the gaps in the field.
- Legend Willow is Laver & Woods introduction Willow Grade, which is cosmetically significantly inferior to Private Bin but there are a few that can be compared to Special Reserve.
- Though the performance of the clefts is not to the level of a Special Reserve, many cricketers find bats that they ever needed.
- It is more important to get complete specifications for your game when you need value for shots rather than an insanely striking cleft.
- You can expect 5 grains or more. Blemished, butterfly stains and heartwood common.
*Laver & Woods Bats are hand-made premium quality bats manufactured in New Zealand.