- With an aggressive powerful profile and smoldering black graphics the Shadow is the ideal choice for the player who likes to make thing happen on the field.
- The addition of the new ‘Counterbalance’ handle enhances the ‘pick up’ to provide a bat which packs a heavyweight punch.
- Sweet Spot; approx. 215 to 235mm from toe
- Edge Thickness; approx. 32mm to 36mm
- Edge Profile; round
- Face Profile; rounded
- Toe Profile; square taper
- Spine Height; approx. 62mm to 67mm
- Scallop; approx. 1mm to 2mm
- Bow; approx. 11mm to 12mm
- Handle; oval Counter – Balance
- Weight; 2lb 8oz to 2lb 10oz
- ‘Apex’ Grip
- ‘Kookaburra Pre-Prepared’ (KPP)
- Grade 3 Unbleached English Willow
- Short Handle only
Grade 3 Willow
- The most extensively used grade of blade which offers excellent value for money.
- A Grade 3 blade may have up to half the face in a tint/red wood color, but this does not affect playability.
- This grade will have around 5 grains on the face that may not be that straight.
- There is likely to be some specks or butterfly marks on the grains on the face of the bat.