- Expertly crafted for the new generation of stroke players, the Pace offers a light-weight profile ideal for the adult player who prefers a feather light pick up.
- Sweet Spot; approx. 215 to 235mm from toe
- Edge Thickness; approx. 30mm to 33mm
- Edge Profile; round
- Face Profile; flat
- Toe Shape; standard
- Spine Height; approx. 63mm to 65mm
- Scallop; approx. 1mm to 2mm
- Bow; approx. 10mm to 12mm
- Handle; standard
- Weight; 2lb 6oz to 2lb 8oz
- ‘Wave’ Grip
- ‘Kookaburra Pre-Prepared’ (KPP)
- ‘Players’ Quality – Specially Selected Unbleached English Willow
- Free of Charge Premium Padded Bat Cover
- Short Handle only
Grade 1 Willow
- The most expensive willow and arguably the best-looking blade.
- There may be some redwood evident on the blade and generally there will be at least 6 fairly straight grains visible on the face.
- There may be a small knot or speck in the edge or back of the bat,but the playing should be clean.