- Expertly crafted for the new generation of stroke players, the Pace offers a light-weight profile ideal for the adult player who prefers a feather light pick up.
- Sweet Spot; approx. 215 to 235mm from toe
- Edge Thickness; approx. 30mm to 33mm
- Edge Profile; round
- Face Profile; flat
- Toe Shape; standard
- Spine Height; approx. 63mm to 65mm
- Scallop; approx. 1mm to 2mm
- Bow; approx. 10mm to 12mm
- Handle; standard
- Weight; 2lb 6oz to 2lb 8oz
- ‘Wave’ Grip
- ‘Kookaburra Pre-Prepared’ (KPP)
- Grade 3 Unbleached English Willow
- Short Handle only
Grade 3 Willow
- The most extensively used grade of blade which offers excellent value for money.
- A Grade 3 blade may have up to half the face in a tint/red wood color, but this does not affect playability.
- This grade will have around 5 grains on the face that may not be that straight and there is likely to be some specks or butterfly marks on the grains on the face of the bat.