- Expertly crafted for the new generation of stroke players, the Pace offers a light-weight profile ideal for the adult player who prefers a feather light pick up.
- Sweet Spot; approx. 215 to 235mm from toe
- Edge Thickness; approx. 30mm to 33mm
- Edge Profile; round
- Face Profile; flat
- Toe Shape; standard
- Spine Height; approx. 63mm to 65mm
- Scallop; approx. 1mm to 2mm
- Bow; approx. 10mm to 12mm
- Handle; standard
- Weight; 2lb 6oz to 2lb 8oz
- ‘Wave’ Grip
- ‘Kookaburra Pre-Prepared’ (KPP)
Pace 2.4 (2A20302)
- Grade 2 Unbleached English Willow
- Short Handle only
Grade 2 Willow
- Excellent quality blade but usually more red wood may be visible than on a Grade 1.
- This does not affect the playability of the bat.
- Similar number of grains to a Grade 1 with potentially the odd blemish or butterfly in the grain on the face of the blade.