The 2020 Kookaburra Kahuna
Initially developed in 2001 in conjunction with Ricky Pointing, the Kahuna has stood the test of time and continues to meet the demands of the modern player in terms of profile, pick-up & ultimate performance
- World cup winner Jos Buttler
- Iconic – classically evolved to meet the demands of the modern game
- Middle; approx. 215mm to 235mm from toe
- Edge Thickness; approx. 34mm to 38mm
- Edge Profile; rounded
- Face Profile; curved
- Spine Height; approx 62mm to 67mm
- Scallop; approx. 1mm to 2mm
- Bow; approx 11mm to 12mm
- Handle; oval
- Weight; Short Handle @ 2lb 8oz to 2lb 10½oz
- ‘Vertex’ Grip
- ‘Kookaburra Pre-Prepared’ (KPP)
- ‘Players’ Quality – Specially Selected Grade 1 Unbleached English Willow
- Free of Charge Premium Padded Bat Cover
- Short Handle only
Grade 1 Willow
- The most expensive willow and arguably the best-looking blade.
- There may be some redwood evident on the blade and generally there will be at least 6 fairly straight grains visible on the face.
- There may be a small knot or speck in the edge or back of the bat,but the playing should be clean.