The 2020 Kookaburra Kahuna Pro Cricket Bat
Initially developed in 2001 in conjunction with Ricky Pointing, the Kahuna has stood the test of time and continues to meet the demands of the modern player in terms of profile, pick-up & ultimate performance
- World cup winner Jos Buttler
- Iconic – classically evolved to meet the demands of the modern game
- Middle; approx. 215mm to 235mm from toe
- Edge Thickness; approx. 34mm to 38mm
- Edge Profile; rounded
- Face Profile; curved
- Spine Height; approx 62mm to 67mm
- Scallop; approx. 1mm to 2mm
- Bow; approx 11mm to 12mm
- Handle; oval
- Weight; Short Handle @ 2lb 8oz to 2lb 10½oz
- ‘Vertex’ Grip
- ‘Kookaburra Pre-Prepared’ (KPP)
- Premium Grade 3 Unbleached English Willow
- Short Handle only
Grade 3 Willow
- The most extensively used grade of blade which offers excellent value for money.
- A Grade 3 blade may have up to half the face in a tint/red wood color,but this does not affect playability.
- This grade will have around 5 grains on the face that may not be that straight.
- There is likely to be some specks or butterfly marks on the grains on the face of the bat.