The Ghost with its’ clean striking looks and traditional profile is a firm favorite among stylish players at all levels of the game.
- Keaton Jennings
- Sweet Spot; approx. 195mm to 215mm from toe
- Edge Thickness; approx. 35mm to 38mm
- Edge Profile; round
- Face Profile; rounded
- Toe Profile; standard
- Spine Height; approx. 64mm to 68mm
- Scallop; approx. 1mm to 2mm
- Bow; approx. 10mm to 14mm
- Handle; oval
- Weight; 2lb 8 1/2oz to 2lb 10½oz
- ‘Players’ Grip
- ‘Kookaburra Pre-Prepared’ (KPP)
- English Willow
- Non-Oil ‘Pro Shield’ Face applied with painted back
- Short Handle only
- These blades have significant staining & cosmetic marks which make it impractical for them to be sold as a ‘natural’ bat.
- However, these marks have no impact on the performance of the bat, and as such it perfectly possible to get an excellent ‘driving’ bat from this grade.
- To cover these blemishes, we developed our ‘Pro Shield’ cover which is a Durable Lightweight Anti-scuff type material with the grain of a cricket bat sublimated on to the face.
- This allows Players who have limited budgets to own a bat that looks cosmetically attractive.