The Ghost with its’ clean striking looks and traditional profile is a firm favorite among stylish players at all levels of the game.
- Keaton Jennings
- Sweet Spot; approx. 195mm to 215mm from toe
- Edge Thickness; approx. 35mm to 38mm
- Edge Profile; round
- Face Profile; rounded
- Toe Profile; standard
- Spine Height; approx. 64mm to 68mm
- Scallop; approx. 1mm to 2mm
- Bow; approx. 10mm to 14mm
- Handle; oval
- Weight; 2lb 8 1/2oz to 2lb 10½oz
- ‘Players’ Grip
- ‘Kookaburra Pre-Prepared’ (KPP)
- Premium Grade 3 Unbleached English Willow
- Short Handle only
Grade 3 Willow
- The most extensively used grade of blade which offers excellent value for money.
- A Grade 3 blade may have up to half the face in a tint/red wood color, but this does not affect playability.
- This grade will have around 5 grains on the face that may not be that straight.
- There is likely to be some specks or butterfly marks on the grains on the face of the bat.