- A powerful profile with a higher middle & unique scalloping to the toe offers a superb combination of pick up & performance
- Sweet Spot; approx. 220 to 240mm from toe
- Edge Thickness; approx. 33mm to 38mm
- Edge Profile; round
- Face Profile; rounded
- Toe Profile; square taper
- Spine Height; approx. 63mm to 67mm
- Scallop; approx. 1mm to 2mm
- Bow; approx. 10mm to 12mm
- Handle; oval counter – balance
- Weight; 2lb 8oz to 2lb 10oz
- ‘Silicon’ Grip
- ‘Kookaburra Pre-Prepared’ (KPP)
Concept 20 6
- Non-Oil ‘Pro Shield’ Face applied with natural back
- Short Handle only
- These blades have significant staining & cosmetic marks which make it impractical for them to be sold as a ‘natural’ bat.
- However, these marks have no impact on the performance of the bat, and as such it perfectly possible to get an excellent ‘driving’ bat from this grade.
- To cover these blemishes, we developed our ‘Pro Shield’ cover which is a Durable Lightweight Anti-scuff type material with the grain of a cricket bat sublimated on to the face.
- This allows Players who have limited budgets to own a bat that looks cosmetically attractive.