- A powerful profile with a higher middle & unique scalloping to the toe offers a superb combination of pick up & performance
- Sweet Spot; approx. 220 to 240mm from toe
- Edge Thickness; approx. 33mm to 38mm
- Edge Profile; round
- Face Profile; rounded
- Toe Profile; square taper
- Spine Height; approx. 63mm to 67mm
- Scallop; approx. 1mm to 2mm
- Bow; approx. 10mm to 12mm
- Handle; oval counter – balance
- Weight; 2lb 8oz to 2lb 10oz
- ‘Silicon’ Grip
- ‘Kookaburra Pre-Prepared’ (KPP)
Concept 20 3
- Grade 3 Unbleached English Willow
- Short Handle only
- The most extensively used grade of blade which offers excellent value for money.
- A Grade 3 blade may have up to half the face in a tint/red wood colour, but this does not affect playability.
- This grade will have around 5 grains on the face that may not be that straight and there is likely to be some specks or butterfly marks on the grains on the face of the bat.