The KoachSak duffel is an extension to the KoachSak range. Building on the successful ‘Sak’ concept which focused on the specific needs and equipment used by the modern Cricket coach the duffel offers many of the benefits of the KoachSak, in a more compact and easily carried size making it ideal for those training sessions.
- One large compartment with one movable velcro divider. The idea behind this is to provide flexibility to the way your bag is organised and each area sized. The divider is padded and reinforced not only to protect your equipment but provides structural integrity so your bag stays upright.
- Rucksack handles same as the KoachSak but rather more important on the duffel as there are no wheels on this model.
- Reinforced Base on the exterior of the base and bottom 4 inches our duffel has a wear resistant and waterproof cover. Protecting this high wear area and again aids the duffel in remaining upright.We also include a base plate which velcro attaches to the bottom, to protect your bag from sharp objects.
- Padded walls from high quality nylon and is foam padded to protect your equipment from bashes and bumps.
- Large front pocket with finger zip loops. Handy front pocket for the smaller items. Our finger loops make life a little easier to open and close.
- Clam opening We designed the bag to open like a clam so as the contents of your duffel are easily viewed and removed. There is nothing more annoying than having to reach in blindly to find whats hidden at the bottom.