- Ben is currently using Diamond labels with the following bat dimensions:
- Swell depth = 65mm
- Edge depth = 39mm
- Weight between 2.10lb -2.11lb
- The Diamond range of products was made keeping Ben Stokes in mind.
- The bat features a shorter-than-traditional blade length at 540 mm.
- Boasting a large sweet spot which allows for unparalleled ball-striking confidence.
- The shorter blade length also enables to have fantastic balance, creating a perfect pick up and feel.
- The traditional full blade profile and flowing contoured spine.
- Combine to show off a smooth and well-rounded bat profile.
- Ideal for dynamic stroke-makers.
- Made In England from Prime English Willow.
Player Edition *****
- ORIGINAL L.E.Specification, Special Selection.
- The finest unbleached seasoned Grade 1 English Willow.
- Selected for grain structure and weight.
- Limited by willow availability.
- Bats individually tested to ensure 5 Star performance.
- Fitted with top quality treble spring multi-piece cane handle for outstanding feel, flex and control.
- GM NOW! & ToeTek™ finish fitted as standard.
*GM bats are made in UK by Gunn & Moore.