Skyer Hyperface Range
- The Skyer returns to its original roots but with modern technology and usability features.
- Invented by Bill Cornford and his son James, a former minor counties and county second XI player.
- Despite imitation attempts, the Skyer remains the benchmark for many elite coaches.
- The new Skyer Range replaces the rubber grip with a tennis/hockey-style grip, solving grip issues.
- Every Skyer in the HyperFace range is handmade and assembled in the UK by founder James Cornford.