- BAS Retro Vintage Player Edition bat used by MS Dhoni is made from the finest quality English Willow.
- Hand selected to ensure highest quality and performance.
- The handle is made from premium, imported Saravak cane to deliver superior power and control.
- Slight semi oval sarawak cane handle, fitted with double textured grip for extra feel and comfort.
- Willow – Premium Players Grade English Willow.
- Handle – Round 12 piece treble spring cane handle.
- Middle – Position Mid middle to a Mid/Low middle.
- Profile – The Profile is with a really long middle with the spine up into the handle and rounded off into the toe making for a very long sweet spot and consistently thick edge from 3/4 up the bat right through to the toe which would give a powerful profile to suit for both front foot drives and back foot shots.
- Thickness – The edges you will get on these are around 36mm – 40mm with around about a 60mm+ spine.
- Concaving – Comes with little to no concaving for a massive full profile to make sure the strokes are backed with power and distance.
- Toe – Rounded Toe with Rounded Edges
- Face – Usually comes with around 11+ grains
*BAS cricket gears are made in India by Beat All Sports.