- A new addition to the Heritage Range to celebrate 100 years of the name Newbery.
- A classic retro bat is in honor of the late John Newbery to celebrate the 100th anniversary of Newbery in Cricket.
- It carries the original branding and Legacy started by John Newbery and retains the hallmark Sussex Martlets.
- A retro-style sticker on an modern bat with the two unique key anniversary dates commemorating Newbery’s 100 years.
- This bat will evoke nostalgia amongst cricketers worldwide.
- The bat has a long spine going all the way to the toe, giving the bat an exceptional feel and unbelievable balance which will allow you to play with fast hands and high bat speed.
- Only available in Grade 1 English Willow (Heritage Range).
- Hand-crafted in England.
- Original sticker of John Newbery.
- Unique original Newbery logo with 100 Year Anniversary date.
- Full Profile with a very wide sweet-spot.
- Classic full spine for fantastic balance and feel.
- Mid to low sweet spot, re creating the classic English cricket bat.