- Newbery Excalibur G4 Bat is made from excellent quality Grade 4 English Willow.
- The brand-new range with a legendary heritage.
- This unique, eye catching bat is a true departure from the norm, with distinctive sloping shoulders, a shorter spine and duck-bill toe.
- This style gained prominence (and to bowlers, notoriety) in the hands of former New Zealand all-rounder, Lance Cairns.
- It’s mid-to-high sweet spot and more willow where it matters, gives the bat enormous power and well-balanced weighting.
- Mid to high sweet-spot.
- Newbery’s famous Excalibur sloping shoulders.
- Newbery’s ‘Duck Bill’ design, adds depth and power to the toe.
- Slight incurves for weight control and feel.
- Light pick up and beautifully balanced.