- Laver & Wood Private Bin English Willow Cricket Bat has long-standing, traditional shape
- This profile benefits from a long, high spine right up through to the handle which allows for a very large hitting zone
- A shape that is ideal for the cricket purist and touch players who love to place the ball through the gaps in the field
- Private Bin is completely Grade 1 Willow
- It aesthetically sound and gives an undoubtedly high performance
- It isn’t uncommon to have an odd blemish in a Private Bin
- In general they have a clean grain structure
- Expect 6-10 Grains and cleaner than Special Reserve
Players Profile (PP01)
This is the modern day players profile, offering a forgiving hitting zone with a substantial toe with a slight duckbill shape to balance the bat nicely in your hands. This is based on a profile the majority of professional cricketers are currently using.
The most popular L&W shape. This profile is all about awesome weight distribution which allows for incredible bat-speed as well as a powerful hitting zone. T
The Extended Profile is the ideal bat for the front foot dominant batsman who likes to get on the front foot early and dominate the bowler. The Extended profile is a variation on the more traditional Classic profile with the spine sweeping into the toe, larger edges and a more compact spine that allows for a wider sweet spot.
This profile is all about awesome weight distribution and a huge, powerful hitting zone. This much loved shape is ideal for super aggressive players looking for as much wood as possible in their blade.
The huge, modern shape. This physically imposing profile is ideal for big hitters who want maximum wood in their hitting zone. The huge edges and flat face are ideal for aggressive players looking to clear the boundary with ease.
The long-standing, traditional shape. This profile benefits from a long, high spine which allows for a very large hitting zone.