- With an aggressive powerful profile and smoldering black graphics the Shadow is the ideal choice for the player who likes to make thing happen on the field.
- The addition of the new ‘Counterbalance’ handle enhances the ‘pick up’ to provide a bat which packs a heavyweight punch.
- Sweet Spot; approx. 215 to 235mm from toe
- Edge Thickness; approx. 32mm to 36mm
- Edge Profile; round
- Face Profile; rounded
- Toe Profile; square taper
- Spine Height; approx. 62mm to 67mm
- Scallop; approx. 1mm to 2mm
- Bow; approx. 11mm to 12mm
- Handle; oval Counter – Balance
- Weight; 2lb 8oz to 2lb 10oz
- ‘Apex’ Grip
- ‘Kookaburra Pre-Prepared’ (KPP)
- ‘Players’ Quality – Specially Selected Unbleached English Willow
- Free of Charge Premium Padded Bat Cover
- Short Handle only
Grade 1 Willow
- The most expensive willow and arguably the best-looking blade.
- There may be some redwood evident on the blade and generally there will be at least 6 fairly straight grains visible on the face.
- There may be a small knot or speck in the edge or back of the bat,but the playing should be clean.