The Ghost with its’ clean striking looks and traditional profile is a firm favorite among stylish players at all levels of the game.
- Keaton Jennings
- Sweet Spot; approx. 195mm to 215mm from toe
- Edge Thickness; approx. 35mm to 38mm
- Edge Profile; round
- Face Profile; rounded
- Toe Profile; standard
- Spine Height; approx. 64mm to 68mm
- Scallop; approx. 1mm to 2mm
- Bow; approx. 10mm to 14mm
- Handle; oval
- Weight; 2lb 8 1/2oz to 2lb 10½oz
- ‘Players’ Grip
- ‘Kookaburra Pre-Prepared’ (KPP)
- Premium Grade 1 Unbleached English Willow
- Short Handle only
Grade 1 Willow
- The most expensive willow and arguably the best-looking blade.
- There may be some redwood evident on the blade and generally there will be at least 6 fairly straight grains visible on the face.
- There may be a small knot or speck in the edge or back of the bat,but the playing should be clean.